Types of Information Collected
The following information is provided by Wood Lifestyle Products to enable our online visitors to be fully informed of our Privacy Policies. The Site collects certain information when you interact with the Site. For example, the Site may collect “Personal Information” which is data that can be used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law. The Site may also collect data that does not identify you specifically.
The following is a list of data that we may collect about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site, subscribe to any services offered on the Site, enter any competition or promotion, complete surveys or communicate with our representatives.
- Any information you may provide when you contact us (through email or telephone).
- Specific details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders.
- Specific details of your visits to the Site including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, your account information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data.
In addition to providing the foregoing information to our partners, if you choose to correspond further with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Site;
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical and/or analytical purposes
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is “viewed” and/or the number of times it is “clicked”.
We may use the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us for the purpose of:
- Personalizing your experience with the Site
- Transactional purposes, such as credit and/or debit card sales
- Monitoring your use of the Site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as we possibly can
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers or brand partners) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
2. Web Site Use Information
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our visitors and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. The lists used to send you product and service offers are developed and managed under our traditional corporate standards designed to safeguard the security and privacy of our customers’ personal information.
Wood Lifestyle Products may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a more personalized shopping experience. We will also use the information which you provide to us in order to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Your personal information may also be shared with other divisions within Wood Laundry Soap LLC. When you register with Wood Lifestyle Products, you will be offered the opportunity to opt out of our email newsletter and other update services. If you choose to opt-out for this service, we will not send you alerts for new products, new features or any other solicitations. However, if you choose to receive our emails, we will use the information you provide us to promote the products and services of our business partners or other companies within the divisions of Wood Lifestyle Products via direct mail and/or email.
We may also use information about Site traffic, sales, Wishlist, and other commercial information but this information will not identify you personally. We aim to limit use of your information to communications that we believe you would value receiving. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors’ needs. If we ever change our policy on disclosure to others in the future, we will inform you and give you the choice of opting out prior to doing so.
What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
Asking Questions and Filing Complaints
If you wish to speak to an Wood Lifestyle Products customer service representative, please contact us at 912-557-0023 or email us at email@example.com.
You also may write to us at:
Wood Lifestyle Products, LLC
Attn: Legal Department
PO Box 2412
Reidsville, GA 30453