Outside Sales Consultant
WOOD Lifestyle Products is seeking an enthusiastic Outside Sales Consultant for our B2B sales team. We want hard-working, focused, and result-driven individuals in Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, and North Carolina to join our team. We are looking to hire ambitious outside sales consultants who can create strong business relationships while selling our line of products. You will be selling perfume, cologne, and self-tanning products to different boutiques, men’s clothing stores, and select salons in your areas.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience in the industry is a must. We prefer that you already have relationships built within the industry and existing stores (150-200 minimum).
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with new and existing clients is necessary.
- Strong intrapersonal, written, and verbal communication skills to create new business relationships.
- Willingness to travel on a daily basis (some travel to gift and apparel shows is occasionally required).
- The ability to set and achieve sales goals by closing deals.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Microsoft Office.
- A Bachelor’s degree is desired but not required.
- Starting base salary is $60k per year plus bonuses, provided that minimum sales requirements are met.
- Supplemental pay includes Commissions and Paid Vacation
- Typical sales associates with the minimum amount of stores (150-200) after bonuses will make $100-130k annually with room to grow.
- Annual sales requirements are $350k. All sales exceeding $350k will be paid 10% of said sales.
- Sales exceeding $1M will receive an additional 5% bonus ($50k), plus a paid vacation up to $10k.
- Each salesperson will receive a contract work 1099 form at the end of the year.
The start date will be June 1, 2023. If your application/resume is chosen, you will be contacted for a phone call, zoom call, or face-to-face interview.